1. What we do
1. Privacy Statement – Our commitment to you
1. PURPOSE OF OUR POLICY
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
1. THE SAFETY & SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. WHEN PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED & DISCLOSED
1. HOW TO ACCESS AND/OR UPDATE INFORMATION
The User can modify their information in the User’s account settings page. If for any reason an individual cannot update his or her own information, we will correct any errors in the Personal Information we hold about an individual as soon as feasible after receiving notice from them about those errors. It is an individual’s responsibility to provide us with accurate and truthful Personal Information. We cannot be liable for any information that is provided to us that is incorrect. 1. Termination of account Even after you close your account, we will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, in order to improve our Service.
1. COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
If an individual has a complaint about our handling of their Personal Information, they should address their complaint in writing to the details below. If we have a dispute regarding an individual’s Personal Information, we both must first attempt to resolve the issue directly between us. If we become aware of any unauthorised access to an individual’s Personal Information we will inform them at the earliest practical opportunity once we have established what was accessed and how it was accessed.
1. Contacting INDIVIDUALS From time to time, we may send an individual important notices, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information is important to the individual’s interaction with us, they may not opt out of receiving these communications. 1. Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use Froth. Your continued use of Froth following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.